We went to Sask for Mike's high school reunion. It's funny we hardly have any pics anymore of just us together. It's usually one of us taking pics of Amie and the other parent!
We walked along the riverbank in P.A., Mike's hometown.
We had dinner with Granny & Grandpa Dean. Amie calls her Nanny.
Amie and her cousin, James playing piano.
At the Kelly's for a Sept BBQ, Amie and Faith peek out the window.

It was such a nice Sept day the kids got to play in the Kelly's backyard in the sprinklers. I scrapbooked a pic of this and Amie recently looked at it and said "Anderson". That kid doesn't forget anything!

I have put off blogging for so long! It is just one more thing I never seem to have time to do. However, everyday Amie says or does something so cute, that I really have to start recording it. So here's my attempt to start a weekly at least blog! This video is back from Sept, but it was too cute not to post. She's reading some new books from her Grammy P. - she loves books - and then started singing Twinkle Twinkle.
No comments:
Post a Comment