
This was one of the first snows. We got all bundled up and went outside to make a snowman. It was nice wet, packy snow so it was perfect. We gave him a carrot nose and mini-wheat eyes! It was one of the first times Amie reallly enjoyed going out to play in the snow.

Amie is starting to make her own clothing choices. Today it was her bathrobe and a too-small sunhat. She danced around in it all morning. At least we didn't have to leave the house!


Steph, Amie and I decorated a gingerbread house. I don't know how they make it look so perfect on the box! but it did turn out very cute and Steph was an excellent gumball & icing placer.

Amie does some cookie decorating of her own. She ended up just licking the icing off afterwards.


Amie did some coloring when I started setting up the Christmas tree. Surprisingly, she helped with some ornaments and loved looking in the boxes, but let me set up the tree in peace!

Steph & Amie. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment