I just love those curls!


The last few months Amie has definitely developed her own opinions, actually she's always been headstrong. She does the funniest things every day, so I figured I needed to keep track of them or I'll forget.
She is relentless when she wants something and the other evening she kept on asking and I finally said "N O means no", spelling no. We've also worked on some spelling in the past, things like MOM and DAD. So, the next night Mike asks her to do something she doesn't want to do and she says "no, M..O..M!"
Yesterday, we watched Sesame Street, and they have a muppet, Murray and his little lamb, on the show. The lamb only speaks on Spanish and Murray always has to figure out what he's talking about. Yesterday, it was a ball the lamb was talking about. So Murray says, "oh, that's a ball in Spanish". Amie looks around, grabs her ball, and says proudly - "it's a spinish!"
No comments:
Post a Comment