Amie has been a bit obsessed with the moon, and has to look out the window most nights to see it. Last night she chanted, 'moon in the man, moon in the man' until we went to see it.
We spent an hour stamping this morning! So happy to have a girl :) Last time we were in the craft room with the radio on we had jelly beans. As soon as I turned on the radio she said she needed 'black beans', but finally remembered 'jelly beans'. That kid doesn't forget anything!
A while ago, when we started saying her prayers before bed, I would say 'Dear God, thank you for...' and wait for her to say something. One night she said, 'for you', it was so sweet, and reminded me of how blessed I am.
The Purple Nope
Amie is always pretending things are something different. Today, she ran around with a Polly Pocket umbrella handle, and called it the 'Purple Nope'. We're not quite sure what a nope is, but she definitely had fun with it!

Amie is always pretending things are something different. Today, she ran around with a Polly Pocket umbrella handle, and called it the 'Purple Nope'. We're not quite sure what a nope is, but she definitely had fun with it!
We had some recent birthdays and I wanted to make something special and had a few extra minutes :) so decided to make these 2 robes. I was quite pleased with how they turned out and it was nice to do some sewing again.


No comments:
Post a Comment