Christmas dinner
Jann demo's how to kick butt in boxing - watch out Jim!
Gifts!
For Christmas dinner we arrived at Jann's where Ginny, Jann & Jim had prepared an amazing Christmas dinner! Bill (Jim's dad), Nicole (Jim's sister) and Sydney were also there, of course. We were all sooo full after eating! Unfortunately I was having 'baby brain' that day (apparently you can still have that almost a year later!) and forgot Amie's baby food and high chair and the tray of sweets in my fridge for dessert. Thank goodness Ginny saved the day with cheesecake and Amie loved Christmas dinner veges and a few crackers. Jann gave us a great demo of how to play the Nintendo Wii which they got for Christmas - I wouldn't want to go up against her! Though I did get a KO in boxing against Sydney - sorry Sydney. Mike and I were sore for the next three days after playing that! We exchanged gifts after dinner and received very lovely presents from everyone. Amie loved her Noah's ark set and peek-a-boo book.
No comments:
Post a Comment